Get in touch
Air conditioning maintenance is essential in order to keep a system clean, fully functional, and eco-friendly. Carrying out this maintenance helps to keep your hygienic environment at its optimum temperature and prevents system breakdowns.
So whether you have a basic fixed installation or a multi VRF system, it is important to consider regular maintenance and service for your air conditioning and refrigeration. Most manufacturers offer a 3/5 year warranty providing an air conditioning maintenance contract is taken out for that period.
Making a small investment now will save you time, money and, ultimately, it’ll help avoid any critical situations when temperatures are at their highest – the last thing you need is for a fault in the system to take place during the height of summer.
Whilst we, of course, offer air conditioning and maintenance services on cooling equipment we’ve supplied, we’re also happy to offer these services even if your equipment was purchased elsewhere.
Why take out a maintenance contract?
- Lower running costs
- Maintain a clean, functional, eco-friendly system
- Fewer breakdowns
- Extended equipment life
- Regular checks carried out by professionals
- Peace of mind
So how do we actually meet your service and maintenance needs?
- FREE quotations for maintenance on systems we’ve supplied
- FREE quotations for maintenance on systems that haven’t been supplied by us
- Competitive service contracts to ensure the safe, clean, and economical working of the systems, and furthermore to safeguard the manufacturers’ warranties
- CITY and GUILDS and NVQ trained engineers, that use the latest diagnostic equipment to address faults quickly and safely
- Fast response for urgent service calls
- Professional engineers who are constantly upgrading and enhancing their skills, keeping up-to-date with all the latest technology
- Maintenance on systems not supplied or installed by us
Ideally air conditioning equipment should be serviced twice each year. However, business critical and larger systems should be serviced every 3 months. This also retains any additional manufacturer’s warranty period.
Keeping equipment in top condition and filters clean, enables the system to run at optimum efficiency thereby keeping energy use and costs to a minimum. In fact, blocked filters in an air conditioning unit can put strain on compressors and other parts of the system which can contribute to early failure.
The F-Gas Regulation is EU legislation designed to reduce the emission of F-Gases. F Gases are used in refrigeration equipment including air conditioning and are classified as greenhouse gases, and as such some gases have been banned and others are being phased out. The regulations also set out responsibilities for owners and contractors operating and maintaining systems.
In order to help you navigate the regulations its advisable to seek the advice of an F-Gas certified company when considering air conditioning installation or maintenance. A maintenance regime carried out by an F-Gas certified contractor will ensure that your air conditioning and refrigeration equipment conforms to the standards both now and in the future as the regulations are updated.